Sometimes you need an extra push to start your day off on the right foot. Below are 10 of my favorite inspiring quotes by successful individuals on life, success and how to overcome obstacles we face.
1) “Everyone fails. Highly successful people fail many more times than the rest of the world and with much higher stakes at hand.” - Lewis Howes
2) "The big secret in life is that there is no big secret. Whatever your goal, you can get there if you're willing to work." - Oprah Winfrey
3) "The quieter you become, the more you can hear." - Ram Das
4) “You are the average of the five people you associate with most, so do not underestimate the effects of your pessimistic, unambitious, or disorganized friends. If someone isn’t making you stronger, they’re making you weaker.” - Tim Ferriss
5) "Energy is a state of mind. Tell yourself you're tired and you will be. Tell yourself you feel great and you will." - Chalene Johnson
6) “People who succeed have momentum. The more they succeed, the more they want to succeed, and the more they find a way to succeed. Similarly, when someone is failing, the tendency is to get on a downward spiral that can even become a self-fulfilling prophecy.” - Tony Robbins
7) “Action expresses priorities.” - Gandhi
8) "If you are working on something that you really care about, you don't have to be pushed. The vision pulls you." - Steve Jobs
9) "You are better off trying something and having it not work and learning from that than not doing anything at all." - Mark Zuckerberg
10) “What you do every day matters more than what you do once in a while.” - Gretchen Rubin
VP, Global Sales at ClubConnect
P.S. Did you know? ClubConnect is now the number one resource for health clubs and gyms. We power the education and development for over 4,500 health clubs and growing. Learn more about how we help health club managers, directors and owners here.